Nothing beats embroidery when it comes to the personalization of apparel. It has a very refined and polished look. Embroidery can be applied to a variety of products; hats, polo and dress shirts, bags, backpacks, etc.
A few things to consider before placing your embroidery order:
- Pricing will vary due to the unique nature of embroidery.
- The number of stitches, type of product being embroidered, quantity, and file prep will all be considered in the quote.
- In just about every case, digitizing will be required. Digitizing is the process of converting your logo into a file that our embroidery machine can read to understand how many stitches are required, where the placement of the logo will be on the product surface, etc. There is a fee associated with digitizing as it requires time to convert the file. If you have a file that has been digitized, please submit with the order. We cannot guarantee that the file will be useable, but we will give it shot!
- We do not typically embroider previously worn goods. We will consider on a case by case basis.
- You may submit your quote request here. Please scroll down to the bottom of the form where you can specify text and enter in your request for embroidery.
- Feel free to call or email us with any questions!